Grants & Scholarships
Grants and scholarships, unlike loans, do not have to be repaid. Click the links below to learn more about grant programs available for eligible students pursuing a Christian undergraduate or graduate education.
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH Grant): For students who plan to teach in a high-need field and in a school that serves low-income children. There is no financial need requirement to receive this grant.
- Federal Pell Grant: Serving more than five million students annually, this is the largest grant program.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG): This grant is intended to provide supplemental aid for struggling undergraduates.
- The Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) & National SMART Grant: Created to encourage students in the fields of math, science, technology, engineering and critical foreign languages. Recipients must also qualify for a Pell Grant and meet rigorous academic standards.
- Institutional Grants: Many colleges and universities offer grants and merit awards.
- Federal Grant Program Fact Sheet
- Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant